Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A Love Affair With Shoes When Cooking

Dear Gwen Stefani, 

I cook. I cook my ass off. 
I wear heels. 
I wear the hell out of some heels.
I wear your heels. 
I rock the hell out of your heels when I cook. 
I get men talking and panting about my shoes when I cook in them. 
I leave women wanting to cook when I wear your shoes. 

I could do great things for the L.A.M.B line in the culinary industry. 
I see a place for the brand. 
I could bring sexy back with L.A.M.B
It's the missing "S."

These will help us initiate a relationship.
Jaco is doing his thing. 
But Justice will really bring the house down
and get old and new talking. 

And cooking, again. 

Deliciously, 

Bren-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely looooving these pumps. I have ideas on how I could wear these! Would love to see what you came up with.

Bren said...

Hi! I've only worn them twice... once was to an ABC taping... lookey here... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3944358&id=30179223526